By APN Team.
Uganda people’s defense forces will in October embark on a move to recruit a total of 3,000 soldiers.
According to the Uganda People’s Defense forces spokesperson Brigadier Richard Karemire , the exercise will start on 16th of October and end on the 29th of Ocotober 2017.
Karemire says that the exercise will cover all the 116 districts in the country and the exercise will take place at 49 recruitment centres.
Brigadier Karemire told Journalists in Kampala on Saturday that the recruitment will cover only regular personnel, with a minimum qualification of the Uganda Certificate of Education, and science biased professionals, with not more than the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education – UACE obtained over the last three years.
Only unmarried citizens will be recruited and must be aged between 18 -25, Must be physically fit and posses a national identity card.
Below is the recruitment schedule.
October 16, 2017.
· Wakiso, Mukono, Buikwe, and Buvuma at Wakiso Head Quarters.
· Jinja, Mayuge and Namayingo at Jinja District Headquarters
· Iganga, Bugiri, Namutumba, and Luuka at Iganga District Headquarters.
· Kaliro, Buyende and Kamuli at Kamuli district Headquarters
· Kayunga at Kayunga district headquarters
· Kololo Airstrip Kampala for professionals
October 18, 2017
· Masaka, Bukomansimbi, Kalungu, Lwengo, Kalangala, Lyantonde, Rakai, Mityana, Mubende and Sembabule.
· Gomba, Butambala and Mpigi at Mpigi district headquarters
October 20, 2017
· Mitooma, Buhweju, Rubirizi, Sheema and Bushenyi at Bushenyi district headquarters
· Rubanda, Kisoro and Kabale, at Kabale district headquarters.
· Kamwenge, Ntoroko and Kabarole, at Kabarole district headquarters
· Bundibugyo at Bundibugyo District headquarters
· Ntungamo, Rukungiri and Kanungu at Rukungiri district headquarters
· Kasese at Kasese district headquarters
· Ibanda, Kiruhura, Isingiro, Mbarara, at Kakyeka stadium Mbarara.
October 22, 2017
· Kyenjojo and Kyegegwa at Kyenjojo district headquarters
· Masindi and Kiryandongo at Masindi district headquarters
· Kiboga and Kyankwanzi at Kiboga district headquarters,
· Bulisa, Kagadi, and Hoima at Hoima district headquarters
· Kibale and Kakumiro at Kibale district headquarters
· Luwero, Nakaseke and Nakasongola at Luweero district headquarters
· Nwoya, Gulu, Omoro, and Amuru at Gulu district headquarters
October 24, 2017.
· Nebbi and Zombo districts at Nebbi District headquarters
· Yumbe, Moyo Adjumani and Arua at district headquarters
· Lira, Dokolo, Otuke and Alebtong at Lira district headquarters
· Maracha and Koboko at Koboko district headquarters
October 26, 2017
· Pallisa, Budaka, and Kibuku at Pallisa district headquarters
· Kaberamaido and Amolatar at Kaberamaido district headquarters
· Kumi and Ngora at Kumi district headquarters
· Pader, Agago at Pader District headquarters
· Lamwo and Kitgum at Kitgum district headquarters
· Apac, Oyam and Kole at Apac district headquarters
· Soroti, Amuria, Katakwi and Serere at Soroti District headquarters
· Kapchorwa, Bukwo and Kween at Kapchorwa District Headquarters
· Busia at Busia district headquarters
· Amudat and Nakapiripirit at Nakapiripirit district headquarters
· Moroto and Napak at Moroto district headquarters
· Kotido and Kaabong at Kotido district headquarters
· Butaleja and Tororo at Tororo district headquarters.
· Mbale, Sironko, Bulambuli, Bududa, Manafwa, Bukedea at Mbale district headquarters